Exciting Employment Opportunities for Primary and Secondary Teachers in 2018
Al Siraat College is an Australian school in the Islamic tradition and caters for students of all school year levels from Foundation to Year 12. The College is growing every year and our enrollments will be over 950 students in 2018. Al Siraat College is located in the Northern growth corridor of Melbourne.
- We are seeking innovative, energetic staff to enhance our already rich learning environment in fulfilling the unique vision of the College.
- Applications are sought from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following teaching positions.
- VIT registration is essential and Australian school teaching experience is preferred.
- Applications must include a cover letter, CV and three confidential referees and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Safety Statement:
Al Siraat College has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to acting in children’s best interests and keeping them safe from harm. The School promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, those who are from a culturally or linguistically diverse background or those who are of Aboriginal heritage. All applicants are to be aware that the School carries out appropriate checks to ensure candidates are suitable for working within a child safe school environment.
All candidates must be eligible for VIT registration.
Please address any communication for the attention of the Principal, Mr Andrew Houghton.
Applications remain open until all positions are filled.
- If suitable candidates are found prior to this date, then interviews and offers may be made before the application end date.
Please refer to the related publications on this page for the position description for a general classroom and specialist teachers.
The successful applicant will be involved in on-going professional development working in collaborative teams.
All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.