The Senior School held its Awards Assembly on Thursday, 7 December 2017. Our students were rewarded for their hard work with awards given for Effort and Academic Achievement.
Apart from academic achievement achievement, the College also places great emphasis on character building and good values. To this end, Appreciation Awards were presented to students who displayed exceptional behaviour throughout the year and to students who displayed our College Values and Expectations in home group.
Religious awards in Quran and Hifz were also presented to deserving students.
The prestigious Year Level Dux trophies were awarded to:
- Nur Naziihah Hafidi (Year 7)
- Asmaa Dahir (Year 8)
- Aishah Arain (Year 9)
- Hafsa Sarwar (Year 10)
- Bilal Syed Adnan (Year 11).
The following special awards were also presented:
- Hafsa Sarwar was accepted into the Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars Program at the University of Melbourne.
- The Australian Defense Force Long Tan Youth Leadership & Teamwork Award was presented to Nabila Friha (Year 12) and Hafsa Sarwar (Year 10).
- The 2017 Principals' Award was presented to Fauzia Ali Said from Year 12.
The assembly was capped off with a light hearted video depicting the major events of the year.
Looking forward to 2018!