The City of Whittlesea is located in close proximity to some of the high risk hot-spots for COVID19 this week. For this reason, we would like to remind our community to be vigilant in adhering to the health advice recommended by the Victoria Government, Department of Health & Human Services.
You can protect yourself and your family by:
- Washing your hands regularly all over with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or the curve of your elbow and put your tissue in the bin. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser with 60% alcohol.
- Keep your distance 1.5m
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you present the symptoms, get tested
- Contact your doctor of COVID19 hotline on 1800 675 398 if you need medical attention
Please feel free to print off the posters below to use around your home or business to remind others.
The Department of Home Affairs has range of information translated in many languages which can be very helpful to communities.
Click here to read COVID information in different languages.
We are all in this together.