We are looking forward to our students returning to school tomorrow and have implemented changes, including extra cleaning procedures to ensure the ongoing commitment to the well-being of both the students and staff. We also require commitment from our students and parents to assist us by following the below steps:
- All resources should be returned to school with the students including text books, exercise books, writing implements, library books and iPads
- Younger students unable to carry all their resources can stagger the return e.g. a few books per day
- Please ensure your child stays at home if they are unwell or displaying cold and flu like symptoms, even if mild
- Students must bring water bottles as the drinking fountains are disabled
- Canteen lunch orders are online only. There will be no lunches available for purchase at the canteen (the canteen portal will be open later today)
- Primary students are to report directly to their home group teacher in their classrooms at 8.20am-assembly will be conducted virtually
- The uniform shop will be reducing the hours from 9.00am until 1.30pm on Fridays. Please call 9407 7000 and choose the uniform shop during the opening hours to order and pay for the uniform over the phone so that you can pick it up from the guardhouse at the front of the school at a suitable time. Alternatively contact the uniform shop owner directly on email@example.com
- Foundation students will have a sign posted meeting point under cover near the internal footpath where the teacher assistants will be waiting for them to take them to their classes at 8.20am. The students will be directed by the staff at the gates to the meeting point.
- You will need to make an appointment if you have to attend the College Campus. Please contact us on 9407 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please adhere to the Social distancing guidelines in place at drop off and pick up times
Please Note: No appointments will be made at critical times which include drop off and pick up times and student breaks.