The Epping Tennis Club has been awarded a Female Participation Grant from the Whittlesea City Council and is offering FREE tennis days/evenings in January and February. The aim is to promote the sport, encourage fun in sport and to provide an avenue for females to participate in tennis at no cost. The project is aimed at any female aged between 8 and 80 who has an interest in trying tennis.
Racquets and balls will be provided, but please bring your own racquet if you have one.
You will need to wear rubber soled shoes.
- Thursday, 10 January between 10am –12 noon
- Thursday, 24 January between 10am -12 noon
- Thursday, 7 and 14 February between 10 – 12 noon
- Thursday, 10 January 10 from 7pm onwards
- Monday, 4 / 11 / 18 and 25 February between 7 – 9 pm
Epping Tennis Club (Epping Reserve) at the corner of High and Park Streets in Epping
For all enquiries and expressions of interest, please phone Lynn Kimber 0407 610 656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org