The VCE exams can be one of the most stressful periods of students' lives. The pressure to perform well can greatly affect their final results. The Islamic Museum of Australia’s Muslim Youth Network has invited experienced high school and academic English teacher, Nilufer Kurtuldu, to facilitate an academic writing workshop.
The program will include:
- Essay planning and structure
- Essay writing with the appropriate grammar and vocabulary used in academic writing
- Do’s and don'ts
- Text analysis and language analysis essays
- Date: Saturday, 29 May 2021
- Time: 11am – 12:30pm
- Venue: IMA, 15AAnderson Rd, Thornbury 307
- Suitable for ages : 14 – 18
- Click here to Register
All students will take home an essay writing cheat sheet to help them excel in their studies.