March 8 is International Women’s Day; a time to reflect on progress made, to call for change and to celebrate acts of courage and determination by ordinary women, who have played an extraordinary role in the history of their countries and communities.
We invite you to join our local Whittlesea Council recognise International Women’s Day with an online panel discussion, exploring the 2021 theme "Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world".
Hosted by Chair Administrator Lydia Wilson and facilitated by Sandra Morris from Women’s Health in the North, the panel will include:
- Lisa Thorpe, CEO Bubup Wilam Aboriginal Child and Family Centre
- Bronwen Clark, National Growth Areas Alliance Executive Officer
- Kirsty Branagan and Sarah Alchin from Lalor Running Club
- Gulhan Yoldas, Whittlesea Interfaith Network President.
- Date: This Thursday, 11 March 2021
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Venue: Virtual event via MS Teams