We have now finalised our arrangements for Term 3 based on the advice of the Chief Health Officer. Details are as follows:
Parent Teacher Interviews
Parent Teacher interviews will take place as scheduled via Zoom on Wednesday this week.
Years 10 to 12
- Students start on Thursday as planned.
- They will continue with on-site learning until further notice.
Foundation to Year 9
- Holidays extended until the end of this week.
- Remote learning from 20th July until at least 19th August. We need your support to work through this period of remote learning.
- I understand that the return to remote learning is frustrating and disappointing for many of our students and families. Our focus is on maximising the learning outcomes and well-being of our students.
- We will be adjusting our remote learning program in response to the feedback that we have already received from you. This includes packs of printed resources that will be provided to Primary students in addition to online lessons. We will start distributing these packs next week in shaa Allah. These will be available to pick up from school – we will be sending more details in relation to this soon.
Students who are children of Essential Workers
- You can send your child to school if you are an essential worker. Only registered students will be accepted. Please complete and return the form by 5pm tomorrow to register. Click here to register
- We will be accepting these students from Thursday onwards (Monday to Wednesday are student free days as per our calendar).
For Students Attending On-site (Years 10 – 12 and children of essential workers)
- Do not send your child to school if they are unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
- Social distancing will now be required amongst students.
- Temperature checks of students will be conducted.
- Seating plans will be implemented to maintain social distancing.
- Canteen will be open for online ordering.
We are aware of the significant sacrifices you are making to support your child’s learning from home. We value the home and school partnership, and thank you for working with us at this time.