Enrolments for 2023 remain open for the following year levels only:
- Year 6 boys
- Year 7 boys
- Year 8 both boys and girls
- Year 10 both boys and girls
Any other applications taken for other year levels will be considered for a waitlist only
To Enrol Your Child
Applications without all of the following mandatory documents of enrolment are considered incomplete and will not be processed:
- Birth Certificate or passport copy
- Up to date Immunisation Certificate (from Medicare)
- Visa details
- End of year reports for the last TWO completed school years (ie. 2021 Sem. 2 and 2022 Sem. 1 reports). This does not apply for Foundation applications.)
- NAPLAN results (where applicable)
- Kindergarten Transition Statement (for all Year 1/2023 applicants)
- Pay $50 Enrolment Application Fee (per child, non-refundable processing fee).
School tours are a compulsory part of our enrolment process. We will advise you of our upcoming school tours shortly.
Term 4 School Tour
The final Look and Learn School Tour for the year is scheduled for:
- Date: Wednesday, 9th November 2022
- Time: 5.30pm to 7pm
- Venue: TEAMS (green building on site)
Click HERE to register, enter your details, then select the "Attend School Tour" tab and enter your preferred tour date.
All students seeking enrolment are required to attend a PAT (Progressive Achievement Test). This computer generated assessment is used in thousands of schools in Australia and around the world and focuses on assessing the student’s growth and understanding in English and Mathematics. It is underpinned by an understanding that students of the same age and in the same year level can be at very different points in their learning and development.
Depending on the year level your child is applying for, the assessment on site might take between 1.5 to 2.5 hours to complete.
Offers of Places
We are an Australian School in the Islamic Tradition. An important part of our learning is to uphold Islamic values in relation to manners, honesty and working together. Particular focus will be made on behaviour of students in determining the application.
Offers of places are made as a result of a successful assessment on site, suitable school reports and the parents' prior attendance of a school tour.
The offer will be based on a probationary period of one full school term (at least 9 weeks). Upon acceptance of an Offer of Enrolment, the necessary forms are required to be returned to the College and the Refundable Family Security Deposit will be due and payable to confirm the enrolment.