To Enrol Your Child
Applications without all of the following mandatory documents of enrolment are considered incomplete and will not be processed:
- Birth Certificate or passport copy
- Visa details (or proof of citizenship – either a Citizenship Certificate or Australian passport)
- Up to date Immunisation Certificate (from Medicare)
- The latest TWO full academic school reports (ie. 2022 Sem 2 and 2023 Sem 1 reports) This does not apply for Foundation applications.
- NAPLAN results (where applicable)
- Kindergarten Transition Statement (for all Year 1/2024 applicants)
- Pay $100 Enrolment Application Fee (per child, non-refundable processing fee).
We strictly do not accept applications from international students (visa subclass 500) and anyone on a visitor visa (subclass 600)!
2023 applications are CLOSED: We will not consider applications for Term 4 of 2023!
2024 applications remain open only for Secondary School. All PRIMARY year levels are now FULL!
2025 applications and beyond are open.
School tours are a compulsory part of our enrolment process.
Click here to view available tour dates.
2024 Enrolment Assessment Dates
All students seeking enrolment are required to attend a PAT (Progressive Achievement Test). This computer generated assessment is used in thousands of schools in Australia and around the world and focuses on assessing the student’s growth and understanding in English and Mathematics. It is underpinned by an understanding that students of the same age and in the same year level can be at very different points in their learning and development.
Foundation applicants will have a group observation by our Early Years teachers prior to being assessed. This will determine how the students interact with each other and assist us in determining if a child is school ready.
- Final Foundation observations will be on either of the following Fridays: 1st and 8th September 2023
- Final Foundation interviews will be held on 11th, 12th and 13th September 2023.
Year 1 – 6 students will have group observations on their assessment date. The whole process will take around 4 hours. For further information, please refer to our Enrolment Procedure below.
- Year 1 assessments : Tuesday, 13th June 2023
- Year 2 – 6 assessments: Thursday, 22nd June 2023.
- All Secondary assessments: Monday, 26th June 2023
- Year 7 LEAP intake: ACER HAST Test: Friday, 23rd June 2023.
Offers of Places
We are an Australian School in the Islamic Tradition. An important part of our learning is to uphold Islamic values in relation to manners, honesty and working together. Particular focus will be made on behaviour of students in determining the application.
Offers of places are made as a result of a successful assessment on site, suitable school reports and the parents' prior attendance of a school tour.
Upon acceptance of an Offer of Enrolment, the necessary forms are required to be returned to the College and the Establishment Fee (introduced from 2024) of $750 per student paid. Both the Application Fee and Establishment Fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.