Al Siraat College commenced operations in 2009 on a sleepy rural property with one portable building (custom built with a great learning environment and interactive whiteboard in every room).
Our approach has been to maximise the learning facilities and opportunities for students within our financial constraints. Our site has experienced tremendous growth and now offers:
- A functionally built Learning Neighbourhood incorporating Open Plan learning designs and a Learning Street.
- A Science Lab and refurbished Secondary Girls Building.
- Two Sporting fields and playgrounds.
- Construction of security fencing around the whole site.
- Additional portable buildings that are all air conditioned and re-furbished with wi-fi internet connections and interactive technologies being used in classrooms.
- North Wing extension of our Middle Years Student Hub (Years 3 to 6).
Our site is constantly changing based and we look forward to keeping up the pace with our site works. The work continues when students are on holidays.
Well done to our hard working Site and Maintenance team!
Planned Future Construction
As out site develops significant construction is planned to build to build:
- Gymansium complex with a Multi-purpose room.
- Additional learning spaces will be constructed as the school continues to grow.
- Masjid Salaam (proposed name) as a signature building is planned to be built as soon as possible.
The master plan process is nearly complete and when it has approval from all authorities it will be published to the community.