Strengthening Engagement and Achievement in Mathematics and Science (SEAMS) Program
The Strengthening Engagement and Achievement in Mathematics and Science (SEAMS) Program is for Year 11 and 12 students studying Mathematical Methods and Chemistry and/or Physics.
It an exciting opportunity for students to connect, interact, be inspired and discover the possibilities maths and science have to offer.
It allows you to:
* get a head start on your maths and science VCE subjects
• attend camps at Monash University and the University of Melbourne during your school holidays
• connect with other students who share your interests, and make new friends
• experience university life first-hand
• explore the options available for your future
• get ongoing support online and invitations to special events throughout the year.
Some of our Year 11 and 12 students will participate in the SEAMS Program for the first time in the upcoming school holidays.