Our current Year 6 students as well as newly enrolled students for Year 7 in 2021 explored the new world of Secondary School over the course of two days last week.
It is our primary focus to ensure our students moving into new classes to feel familiar, safe, secure and connected to their new Senior School teachers, peers and the learning environment. The two-days program involved a series of activities, including:
- Introduction to Secondary School
- Expectations and Procedures in Secondary School
- Meeting new Secondary teachers
- Introduction to Year 7 Curriculum Teaching (Mathematics, English, Science, Humanities)
- Engaging taster classes including food technology, science, mathematics, English, PE, robotics and more.
We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with our newest and youngest students and look forward to having them join us in 2021.